GNIOT facilitates their students for submitting application for scholarships as per Govt. rules under samaj-kalyan-scholarship-scheme, specially for economically weak students.
» For Gen, OBC, Minority & SC/ST Scholarship will be provided to those students whose Parent’s annual Income is below Rs 2 lacs.
» Scholarship will be provided directly in student account by Samaj Kalayan department.
» GNIOT provide full support for application & documentation formality to their students.
» Verified Income certificate, Caste Certificates and Domicile certificates are required for processing scholarship forms.
This scholarship is for every student studying in any class or doing any Govt. affiliated course. All regular courses are coming under this category. Second criteria are the annual income of family that should be less than 2 lacs.
1. High school mark sheet and certificate.
2. Intermediate mark sheet and certificate.
3. Graduation mark sheet. (all mark sheet and certificates should be attested)
4. Verified Income certificate of Father/Guardian (Legal)
5. Verified Domicile Certificate of Student.
6. Affidavit of Father and Student.
7. Verified Cast certificate (not for general)
8. Bank passbook photo copy.
9. Counseling Letter (if Mode of Admission is counseling)
10. Gap affidavit of Student (if any)
Forms are available at the commencement of the session in the Institute and submission goes up to November. Contact the registrar office for form filling date and documentation details as that can vary from time to time.